Boko Haram leader Shekau mocks nigeria army claims in new video

Shekau in the new video, threatened more violence in the region, insisting that his men are still in Sambisa

Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has released another video. According to Sahara Reporters, Shekau in the new video, threatened more violence in the region, insisting that his men are still in Sambisa. Shekau said if his men were not in Sambisa, then where are the police wives that are still in their custody.

The policewomen have been in Boko Haram’s captivity since June last year.

Recall that, A Nigerian man identified as Amaechi Fred, who is suspected to be a member of Boko Haram and killing people in Nigeria during attacks on schools and a village has been arrested in Germany, the federal prosecutor said on Friday.

According to Reuters, the 27-year-old man was detained on Wednesday in Bavaria and a day later a judge issued an arrest warrant and ordered that he be remanded in custody, the chief federal prosecutor said in a statement.

READ  Singer Tekno deletes all Instagram photos over the continuos RIP comments

Nigerian man Amaechi arrested in Germany over Boko Haram links Lailasnews 1

“He is strongly suspected of being a member of the foreign terrorist organisation Boko Haram,” the statement said.

It said Amaechi Fred O. was believed to have joined Boko Haram in 2013 and had admitted to actively taking part in four attacks against Nigerian civilians during his one-year membership of the group.

Ameachi Fred is accused of killing several people during two attacks on schools and one attack on a village and taking part in another attack on a village, during which members of Boko Haram took girls as hostages and burned down a church.

The deadly Boko Haram terrorist group has been unleashing pains on Nigerian civilians and military since the year 2000 when it was established by an Islamic cleric in the Northern part of the country.

According to Amnesty International, no fewer than 375 civilians were killed between January and November 2017 in various attacks carried out by members of the Boko Haram sect.

READ  3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide: Dr. Allwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago

In a statement made by the Nigeria Director of the human rights group, Osai Ojigho:

“Boko Haram must immediately stop the targeting of civilians and must be held accountable for all the atrocities it has committed, including the use of children for suicide missions. Between January and November 2017, the deadly group has killed more than 375 civilians in various attacks at different parts of the country. This must stopped right now”

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *